The Sith Lord Clan
Welcome to the Sith Lord Clan and Enjoy your Stay!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sith Lord Clan
Welcome to the Sith Lord Clan and Enjoy your Stay!!!
The Sith Lord Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on 6/1/2020, 8:22 pm
Affiliates

Future banlist

2 posters

Go down

Future banlist  Empty Future banlist

Post by Professor Stein 4/13/2015, 4:17 pm

Hey guys I want to talk about the future banlist and what i think could come off or get put on the banlist. Ok the first card i want to come off the banlist is stratos you might be wondering why stratos well the E-Heros dont need it now but i still want it to come back to 1 with an errata. The second card i want off the banlist is shock master now shock master can go to 1 and why you might ask i mean come on in the current meta backrow is obsolete so it wouldn't hurt to have shock master come back. The third card i want to come back is fucking Trishula to come back to 1 and i know its effect is a bit crazy but if they errata its effect to be a bit less crazy this is also the same for brionac. Now for what i want on the banlist. The first card i want to be put on the damn banlist is a fucking shaddoll fusion monster and that is construct to 1 or 2. That is all i want on the damn banlist, remember this is just my opinion on what to put on and take off the banlist. Thank you for taking your time to read this also dont forget to put what you want on the banlist and what you want off the banlist.
Professor Stein
Professor Stein

Back to top Go down

Future banlist  Empty Re: Future banlist

Post by HB Maple 4/15/2015, 7:06 pm

Shock master hell no

HB Maple

Back to top Go down

Post by HB Maple 4/15/2015, 7:08 pm

Shaddolls should keep wat they havNkeroz Trish should be banned and the entire deck should have halve the cards banned

HB Maple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum